True Reward offers year 12 domestic students a unique opportunity to receive a one-off offer during their HSC year. Our program can provide you with an early offer into a university degree based on HSC subject band results.
Western has researched HSC subject results from past students who did well in their degree, linking HSC subject band outcomes to success in university courses.
True Reward focuses on the scores that reflect your strongest skills and lead you to excel at university.
Applications for the 2020 True Reward Early Offer Program are now closed. Applications for Autumn 2021 will open up through our free apply direct portal later in the year.
For More Information
Courses Excluded from True Reward
The following courses are excluded from the True Reward program due to additional selection criteria and capped placements.
- Bachelor of Music (Dean’s Scholar);
- Bachelor of Music;
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Music);
- Bachelor of Music/Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Architectural Design
- Bachelor of Health Science (Paramedicine)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- Bachelor of Laws (Non-Graduate Entry)
- Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Nursing (Enrolled Nurse pathway)
- Bachelor of Arts (Pathway to Teaching Birth-5/Birth-12) Diploma pathway
- Bachelor of Education (Primary) ATSIE
- Bachelor of Community and Social Development
- Associate Degree in Engineering
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
"I was aware of the program before I finished the HSC so it allowed me to focus on the units relevant to my area of interest."
We prepare you for life after uni
Nine out of 10 employers say great things about our graduates, including that they’re more adaptable, employable, and have better technical skills*.
Western is a student focussed university. We pride ourselves on supporting students to fulfil their dreams and understand the needs of students to be prepared for tomorrow’s workplace.
Western has eight campuses across Western Sydney, and one in the Sydney CBD. Why? Because we’re not a traditional ‘sandstone’.
We’re a university of the people. And where the people are, so are we.
All our campuses are close to public transport and parking. They’re equipped with stand-out education and technology facilities.
And you’re never far from green spaces, quiet study areas and, of course, some of Sydney’s best food and coffee.